[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [Autoware] Can't matching the map data and sensor scan data in Autoware

Leo_Tang via Discourse.ros.org ros.discourse at gmail.com
Wed Mar 6 02:31:30 UTC 2019

I clone the whole Autoware software from the Github and did the same things like the Quick start demo guide said. but my autoware can't matching the map data and sensor data in the same time. They just show the map in the Rviz application and it will show the error at the left side : Transform [sender:unknow_publisher] When i switch Fixed Frame from "world to "velodyne , the sensor scan data will show but map disappear. (My Ubuntu version is 16.04LTS).

Anyone can help to figure it out :(

---

[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/cant-matching-the-map-data-and-sensor-scan-data-in-autoware/8162/1) or reply to this email to respond.