[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [Next Generation ROS] Announcing Rust bindings for ROS2

Esteve via Discourse.ros.org ros.discourse at gmail.com
Wed Mar 6 11:08:41 UTC 2019

[quote="gbiggs, post:14, topic:3870, full:true"]

What I personally need to be able to contribute is a list of contributions that a rust beginner could handle. I dont have much experience with rust so I cant handle complex contributions or write idiomatic code yet.

[/quote]

That's a great idea. However, I'd argue that any contribution is great, no matter how small or unidiomatic they may be, I believe more in iterating than in getting it right at the first try. I'll create tickets for issues that might be straightforward to work on, however there's the added difficulty of learning the internals of the message generation pipeline in ROS2.

---

[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/announcing-rust-bindings-for-ros2/3870/16) or reply to this email to respond.