[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [Autoware] Splitting the Autoware.AI repository and changing the organisation

Geoffrey Biggs via Discourse.ros.org ros.discourse at gmail.com
Thu Mar 7 09:24:02 UTC 2019

[quote="esteve, post:6, topic:8139"]

Id be a bit more restrictive regarding versioning. All the core packages must have the same MAJOR.MINOR version to indicate that they are only compatible within each other, but PATCH releases can evolve independently. Basically follow Semvers:

[/quote]

Yes, I agree. I wanted to show the flexibility we (and users) would have to create very custom combinations of versions just by producing a `.repos` file, e.g. to test a particular feature.

---

[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/splitting-the-autoware-ai-repository-and-changing-the-organisation/8139/7) or reply to this email to respond.