[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [Autoware] Splitting the Autoware.AI repository and changing the organisation

Esteve via Discourse.ros.org ros.discourse at gmail.com
Fri Mar 8 12:43:03 UTC 2019

[quote="gbiggs, post:14, topic:8139"]
I personally am leaning in the direction of having a separate repository for messages, but I can see the argument against adding another repository.
[/quote]

I think having a separate repository for messages would definitely help here. Having the interface (messages) separate from the behavior (nodes) tends to be a good pattern for loosely coupled architectures.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/splitting-the-autoware-ai-repository-and-changing-the-organisation/8139/19) or reply to this email to respond.