[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [General] What do people think of the RoboWare IDE?

Mark West via Discourse.ros.org ros.discourse at gmail.com
Sat Mar 9 14:09:40 UTC 2019

I really like Roboware but it has some problems. It's great for creating ROS apps and adding files as it updates the makelists file for you. It can't be updated and you can't add other extensions, it is missing intellisense, and is very limited when debugging. I've use it to create ROS apps and add files. I switched to VS Code for editing, building, and debugging. With just a little config VS Code let's you click build and single step through ROS code.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/what-do-people-think-of-the-roboware-ide/3322/12) or reply to this email to respond.