[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [Packaging and Release Management/Melodic] pr2_navigation_apps maintainer trainsition

Dave Feil Seifer via Discourse.ros.org ros.discourse at gmail.com
Mon Mar 11 20:28:26 UTC 2019

pr2_navigation_apps has not been maintained recently (~2015). I want to release for kinetic, but both pr2_navigation_apps and pr2_navigation_apps-release are only maintained by Devon Ash who is not longer supporting pr2 development. I ask to become the new maintainer so that I can merge a commit that makes things compile in kinetic and melodic and to release a kinetic and melodic packages.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/pr2-navigation-apps-maintainer-trainsition/8262/1) or reply to this email to respond.