[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [General] [Meetings] ROS Developers LIVE-Class #50: Autonomous Robot Navigation with ROS

Marisol Cm via Discourse.ros.org ros.discourse at gmail.com
Thu Mar 14 11:40:15 UTC 2019

ROS Developers LIVE-Class #50: Autonomous Robot Navigation with ROS

* **Date&Time:**  Mar 19th, 2019 | 6pm to 7pm  CET

[Set Live-class reminder here!](http://www.theconstructsim.com/ros-developers-live-class-develop-with-ros)

![Live%20Class%2050A|690x388,75%](upload://wq9DAXMccx9hWkMFOnBG3E0aR6b.jpeg)

 About

 On the previous Live Class we learnt how to create a map and localize a robot on it. In this class we are going to learn how to make a robot use that map to plan paths, move autonomously on the environment and avoid obstacles, using the ROS navigation stack and the move_base. We will use a simulation but also a  **real Summit XL robot.**

Robots used in this class

For this class we are going to use the  **Summit XL**  by [Robotnik ](https://www.robotnik.es/). You can find more information about Summit XL robot [here](https://www.robotnik.es/robots-moviles/summit-xl/).

---

[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/meetings-ros-developers-live-class-50-autonomous-robot-navigation-with-ros/8302/1) or reply to this email to respond.