[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [General] Announcing teleop_keyboard_omni3 package

Yug Ajmera via Discourse.ros.org ros.discourse at gmail.com
Sun Mar 17 23:35:42 UTC 2019

Hi everyone,
I am pleased to announce the release of a new package: teleop_keyboard_omni3.

I was working with three-wheeled holonomic robots and wanted to control it using a keyboard, something similar to teleop_twist_keyboard. So I have created teleop_keyboard_omni3 package which is a generic keyboard teleop for 3 wheeled omnidirectional robots.

The package lets to control your robot in both normal as well as holonomic(strafing) modes. I have tested it and it works awesome!

The package`s wiki page : [ROS Wiki](http://wiki.ros.org/teleop_keyboard_omni3) . I have also included the theory(motion analysis) used while creating the package.

Please let me know if you have any feedback, suggestions or any trouble using the package.

Cheers!
Yug Ajmera

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/announcing-teleop-keyboard-omni3-package/8333/1) or reply to this email to respond.