[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [Next Generation ROS] SROS2 services and actions status

ruffsl via Discourse.ros.org ros.discourse at gmail.com
Tue Mar 19 04:02:15 UTC 2019

I'll try and break out a few more tickets on ros2/sros2 repo with various areas to get involved. Creating a sros2 equivalent to [AppArmor's aa-logprof](http://manpages.ubuntu.com/manpages/bionic/man8/aa-logprof.8.html) is high on my personal list. However, I'm not sure who or to what extent DDS vendors have implemented support for the default Builtin Logging Plugin defined in [OMG's DDS Security specification](https://www.omg.org/spec/DDS-SECURITY/About-DDS-SECURITY/) (section 8.6.2 and 9.6). This would be quite helpful in logging and scraping security events for policy modeling and training.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/sros2-services-and-actions-status/8319/3) or reply to this email to respond.