[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [Next Generation ROS] Replacement for Waffle.io

Geoffrey Biggs via Discourse.ros.org ros.discourse at gmail.com
Thu Mar 21 00:56:19 UTC 2019

I love the comparison of Redmine and GitHub interfaces. It reminds me of a textbook I had back in university that had a screenshot of a popular-at-the-time Java development tool, with every possible sub-window open, and a 32x32 pixel area with an arrow pointing to it labeled "write your code here".

Having said that, the GitHub boards implementation is woefully lacking for anything beyond quickly visualising where issues are in the development process, and it's not even very good at that. The automation options are really limited and you have to manage most of the issues manually.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/replacement-for-waffle-io/8355/8) or reply to this email to respond.