[ros-users] New Tool: roscompile - Catkin Metadata Helper

Edwards, Shaun M. sedwards at swri.org
Fri Jul 24 14:42:01 UTC 2015

+1 Awesome...thanks for sharing David!

Shaun Edwards
Senior Research Engineer
Manufacturing System Department

http://robotics.swri.org
http://rosindustrial.swri.org/
http://ros.swri.org
Join the ROS-Industrial Developers List
Southwest Research Institute
210-522-3277

-----Original Message-----
From: ros-users [mailto:ros-users-bounces at lists.ros.org] On Behalf Of David Lu!! via ros-users
Sent: Friday, July 24, 2015 9:02 AM
To: G.A. vd. Hoorn - 3ME; User discussions
Subject: Re: [ros-users] New Tool: roscompile - Catkin Metadata Helper

I started this back when my default was to start projects in rosbuild.
Also, I have 13 separate Catkin workspaces in my home directory, and having it be rosbuilt meant I could access the tool from any one of them. Also, I enjoy the irony.

That said, https://github.com/DLu/roscompile/issues/4
I will likely Catkinize and release it soon.