Author: Peshala
To: ros-users
Subject: Re: [ros-users] Digital Camera 1394 in ROS?

> Initial check-in for ROS port of Player camera1394 driver committed to
> ros-pkg/trunk/stacks/camera_drivers_experimental/camera1394.
>

> Please check it out, give it a test, and provide feedback on code,
> function, bugs, packaging, ... (anything that seems relevant).
>
> Known questions and issues:
>

> * I still need to write a wiki page for the documentation.
>

> * The code is GPL due to the Player driver license
>

> Should we contact all the authors and try to relicense it to BSD?
> (Note that it depends on libdc1394, which is LGPL.)
>
> * It publishes CameraInfo and rviz can display images, but rviz
> complains about a bad P value (projection matrix).

Hi,

I am quite new here. I am using a Point Grey Dragonfly2 camera via
IEEE1394 interface.
I managed to get the camera_experimental_drivers stack and I could run
the camera1394 node. rxgraph also displays the connections correctly.
However, when I ran the rviz to see the images, it says "No CameraInfo
received" and "No image received" so nothing is displayed. The image
Topic I subscribed is /camera1394/image
What has gone wrong?

Thank you in advance
-Peshala-