Author: Brian Gerkey
To: ros-users
Subject: Re: [ros-users] Executing turtle example in Debian Lenny 5.5.
hi Renato,

To avoid spam, we require that users login before submitting tickets. On
the page where you see the 403 error, there should be a "Login" link in the
top-right corner. You can login there with a code.ros.org username and
password. If you haven't already, you can create yourself an account at
https://code.ros.org.

    brian.

On Mar 18, 2010 4:57 AM, "Renato Samperio" <>