Til: ros-users
Emne: Re: [ros-users] naming of cameras
On Mon, Apr 5, 2010 at 11:33 AM, Blaise Gassend <> wrote:
>> I do need a camera name to use, but it sounds like overloading the
>> node name was not a good idea.

CameraInfoManager uses the base part of the node name for a default
camera name. I intend to pass that as a parameter to the constructor,
instead. Still TODO.

The camera name is required by camera_calibration_parsers and is
sometimes used to construct a file name for saving CameraInfo data.

No big deal, just some messy details. Decoupling CameraInfoManager
from the node name is clearly right, and intended all along.
--
joq