Author: Morgan Quigley
To: ros-users
Subject: Re: [ros-users] compile errors in bumblebee_xb3
It looks like you're either missing libdc1394 or you had a different
version. The package compiles on my box against libdc1394 version 22,
which comes with Ubuntu 9.10 (and 9.04, IIRC).

I must warn you that the bumblebee_xb3 package is definitely in
class-project state :) I just wrote a standalone viewer and a
standalone utility which can dump raw video to disk. My project was
running on a resource-constrained embedded platform, so I couldn't use
the more general tools. I just put the code up on sourceforge in case
it would be useful to anyone who wanted to do a proper ROS driver.

-Morgan