Author: Alex Tarvo
To: ros-users
Subject: Re: [ros-users] Gazebo crashing on start up
I also had an issue launching empty world, although I don't remember what
was the actual error message. It turned to be version inconsistency between
Gazebo and rest of the ROS. I updated my ROS installation and I could launch
the empty world simulator.

But Gazebo is still sometimes crashes for me, just like in Sarah's case. I'm
running Ubuntu 9.10.

Thanks,

Alex