Author: Anh Tran
To: ros-users
CC: ros-users
Subject: Re: [ros-users] erratic gazebo path planning
Hello Hitesh,

Let me elaborate on Anton's reply.

1. You will need several packages from our ua-ros-pkg repository. It might
be easiest to checkout all packages from here (see our wiki pages from same
link for instructions): http://code.google.com/p/ua-ros-pkg/

<http://code.google.com/p/ua-ros-pkg/>2. Checkout the wubble_navigation
package for a demo:
http://code.google.com/p/ua-cs665-ros-pkg/source/browse/#svn/trunk/ua_navigation/wubble_navigation

<http://code.google.com/p/ua-cs665-ros-pkg/source/browse/#svn/trunk/ua_navigation/wubble_navigation>3.
Rosmake wubble_navigation and launch the demos in that package.

Checkout this youtube video to see how 2dnav works with our current erratic
model: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aA0gOd2P5jk

Cheers,
Anh Tran