Author: Jack O'Quin
To: ros-users
Subject: Re: [ros-users] failure building camera_drivers/trunk/camera1394 with latest release (updated today)
On Thu, May 13, 2010 at 11:27 PM, Blaise Gassend
<> wrote:
> You make it sound like it's your fault. To that I would say: What
> documentation??? (I'm the one who needs to get around to writing it.)

Sure, but I take responsibility for choosing to use an undocumented
package that was clearly marked "unstable".

In my defense, it really is helpful for users to be able to twiddle
their camera parameters while looking at images while the driver runs.
That was worth the effort.

But, some documentation *would* be nice. ;-)
--
joq