Author: Wim Meeussen
To: ros-users
Subject: Re: [ros-users] How to use wiimote as an imu for robot_pose_ekf
Alessio,

The robot_pose_ekf will not activate when it only receives imu data.
The filter at least needs to receive messages on either the 'vo' topic
or the 'odom' topic. Also, the filter will not integrate accelerations
measured by your wiimote, but only use the 3D orientation. For more
details, take a look at the documentation on
<http://www.ros.org/wiki/robot_pose_ekf>.

Wim