Author: Blaise Gassend
To: ros-users
Subject: Re: [ros-users] call for testing: camera1394 in C-turtle
> Trying to install camera1394 from svn trunk rosmake complains
>
> [rosbuild] Building package camera1394_svn
>   [rosbuild] Including /opt/ros/cturtle/ros/core/rospy/cmake/rospy.cmake
>   [rosbuild] Including /opt/ros/cturtle/ros/core/roscpp/cmake/roscpp.cmake
>   [rosbuild] Including /opt/ros/cturtle/ros/core/roslisp/cmake/roslisp.cmake
>   MSG: gencfg_cpp on:Camera1394.cfg
>   CMake Error at
> /opt/ros/cturtle/stacks/driver_common/dynamic_reconfigure/cmake/cfgbuild.cmake:66
> (string):
>     string sub-command REPLACE requires four arguments.
>   Call Stack (most recent call first):
>     /opt/ros/cturtle/stacks/driver_common/dynamic_reconfigure/cmake/cfgbuild.cmake:84
> (gencfg_cpp)
>     CMakeLists.txt:21 (include)

> I realized this may not be related to camera1394.

This sounds like a dynamic_reconfigure dependency generation problem.
Could you try running:

rosrun dynamic_reconfigure gendeps cfg/xxx.cfg

where xxx.cfg is whatever the .cfg file is in the cfg directory

I'm guessing you'll get a more informative exception. (I have a ticket
open for making those exceptions more visible.)