Re: [ros-users] TrajectoryPlannerROS does not take parameter

Forside
Vedhæftede filer:
Indlæg som e-mail
+ (text/plain)
Slet denne besked
Besvar denne besked
Skribent: Christian Verbeek
Til: ros-users
Emne: Re: [ros-users] TrajectoryPlannerROS does not take parameter
I have to look on the velocity values again. I did not verify if the
values are in their boundaries now. But I did not see the
backward-driving any more. It was 100% reproducible when the movement
started in a position where the robot would have to turn 180° in order
to find free space. The same situation now is mastered by the local
planner superbly.

So it really seems that the CostMap timeout broke something in the
overall behaviour.