Author: Ruben Smits
To: ros-users@code.ros.org
Subject: [ros-users] sh[dash] gives error when executing /opt/ros/[box/c]turtle/setup.sh
Dear rossers,

I installed ros on one of my systems and tried to execute/source the setup.sh
file that comes with my installation but i got the following error:

sh -f /opt/ros/cturtle/setup.sh
/opt/ros/cturtle/ros/tools/rosbash/rosbash: 2: function: not found

On the installation page it is not listed that the setup.sh file is only
supported by bash. Also the #!/bin/bash line is not included in the setup.sh
file to indicate that bash has to be used instead of dash.

It is not a big problem for me now. I just wanted to point out the problem.

Ruben