Author: Tully Foote
To: ros-users
Subject: Re: [ros-users] Unable to build toro
Jordi,
You need to accept the ssl certificate from openslam.org on your
system. The quickest way to do this is to run it once manually without
the --non-interactive flag and press p when prompted. That will cache
the ssl certificate for the site in the users stored credentials.

Tully

For example I did it temporariliy below, but press p instead:

tfoote@dodo:/tmp$ svn --non-interactive co -r 23
https://svn.openslam.org/data/svn/toro toro_svn
svn: OPTIONS of 'https://svn.openslam.org/data/svn/toro': Server
certificate verification failed: certificate issued for a different
hostname, issuer is not trusted (https://svn.openslam.org)
tfoote@dodo:/tmp$ svn  co -r 23 https://svn.openslam.org/data/svn/toro
toro_svnError validating server certificate for
'https://svn.openslam.org:443':
 - The certificate is not issued by a trusted authority. Use the
   fingerprint to validate the certificate manually!
 - The certificate hostname does not match.
Certificate information:
 - Hostname: openslam
 - Valid: from Tue, 07 Aug 2007 09:47:56 GMT until Fri, 06 Aug 2010
09:47:56 GMT
 - Issuer: Department for Autonomous Intelligent Systems, University of
Freiburg, Freiburg i. Br., Baden-Wuerttemberg, DE
 - Fingerprint: 0d:6c:91:ef:2d:4e:5c:5d:40:c1:53:b4:35:3b:e9:09:95:b9:9e:2e
(R)eject, accept (t)emporarily or accept (p)ermanently? t
A    toro_svn/trunk
A    toro_svn/trunk/treeoptimizer2.hh
A    toro_svn/trunk/treeoptimizer3.hh
A    toro_svn/trunk/treeoptimizer3_iteration.cpp
A    toro_svn/trunk/transformation2.hh
A    toro_svn/trunk/posegraph.hh