+ (text/plain)
Author: Ingo Kresse
To: ros-users
New-Topics: [ros-users] Error not reading scans on tf
Subject: Re: [ros-users] AMCL more than one Laser
Hi Andreas,

just make the two lasers publish to the same topic. Amcl will notice
that there are laser messages in different frames and will query tf for
the transformations between base_link and and these frames.

You may need two static_transform_publisher nodes so amcl can get this
information.

Cheers,
Ingo