Author: poojav
To: ros-users
Subject: Re: [ros-users] vSLAM demo?

This tutorial was fantastic! We did manage to get stereo_vslam working with
our own live data. Now, we'd like to visualize our visual odometry results
on a laser map we have of our lab. I tried to initially just visualize on
top of the willow garage map using the test_bag.launch file (which works
perfectly with the tutorial vslam bag), changing group ns=wide_stereo to our
camera name, as we did in stereo_vslam, and running wgf_slam.vcg in rviz.
However, this does not work since it looks like we're missing some of the tf
data published by the tutorial bag. Would you be able to tell us what data
we need to display visual odometry on a map, and how to go about publishing
this data? Thanks!