Author: Josh Faust
To: ros-users
Subject: Re: [ros-users] ogre_tools broken on CTurtle/Snow leopard
> I installed the nvidia cg package. And then I added the following entry
> to the rosdep.yaml file in visualization_common.

This is blank, what's the entry? In any case, I don't think it should
actually be a problem of rosdep fails to find/install cg.

> The make process for ogre_tools still fails for me like before (undefined
> symbol "_main").

I think the wrong-architecture errors you're getting are probably the root
of your problems. It seems like your build environment may not be set up
correctly.

What do:
file /opt/local/lib/libboost_thread-mt.dylib

and:
gcc -v

output?

Josh