Author: User discussions
To: ros-users
Subject: Re: [ros-users] weird node crash...
Dear Josh,

I'm running ros-cturtle from the debs on Ubuntu 10.04. I've updated them
regularly. I ran rosmake --pre-clean just in case it was some build problem.

After more experimentations yesterday I found out that my C++ node was
still crashing each time I closed the python node.

Do you want me to send you a tarball containing the code to reproduce that?

Cheers,

Ugo