Author: User discussions
To: User discussions
Subject: Re: [ros-users] Does Stageros support P2OS
Matt-

I agree with Eric, you want to modify stageros to output the sonar
readings. There is a pioneer model in the $(find
stage)/build/Stage-3.2.2-Source/worlds directory. The relevant files
are:

simple.world
pioneer.inc

Currently if you used rosrun stage stageros simple.world, it would pop
up the world with a pioneer and a working laser. Perhaps with the
above sensor patch to stageros it will also output the sonar.

-Dave