Author: User discussions
To: User discussions
Subject: Re: [ros-users] RViz crashing when viewing an model
Did you install a newer version of freeimage yourself? Lucid has 3.10.0 (
http://packages.ubuntu.com/hu/lucid/libfreeimage3) and even Maverick only
has 3.13 (http://packages.ubuntu.com/hu/maverick/libfreeimage3). If it's
something others are likely to run into we should consider re-saving and
re-releasing any of the tifs we use that are problematic.

Josh