Re: [ros-users] Asking some question about SimpleServer call…

Forside
Vedhæftede filer:
Indlæg som e-mail
+ (text/plain)
+ (text/html)
Slet denne besked
Besvar denne besked
Skribent: User discussions
Til: Kangjin Kim
CC: User discussions
Emne: Re: [ros-users] Asking some question about SimpleServer callback tutorial of actionlib
Hi Kangjin-

Looking at your code, everything is correct. You just forgot to create and
run the gen_number.py script as described in the third part of the tutorial
series.
http://www.ros.org/wiki/actionlib_tutorials/Tutorials/RunningServerAndClientWithNodes
<http://www.ros.org/wiki/actionlib_tutorials/Tutorials/RunningServerAndClientWithNodes>The
server is waiting for data from the random number generator before it can
compute the average requested by the goal from the action client.

<http://www.ros.org/wiki/actionlib_tutorials/Tutorials/RunningServerAndClientWithNodes>Thanks
for the question. In the future please send your questions to
so that everyone can benefit from your questions :)
The ROS community is very helpful and quick to answer questions.

-Melonee

--
Senior Engineer
Intern Program Director