[ros-users] rxconsole and rxloggerlevel cannot be killed

Forside
Vedhæftede filer:
Indlæg som e-mail
+ (text/plain)
+ (text/html)
Slet denne besked
Besvar denne besked
Skribent: User discussions
Til: ros-users
Emne: [ros-users] rxconsole and rxloggerlevel cannot be killed
Hi all:
      I am new to ROS and still going through the tutorial, when I used
rxconsole and rxloggerlevel and did not close them until after I launched
the "mimic turtles", I used Ctrl C to end them respectively, but when I turn
to rxgraph window to see available node graph, they are still there with
error "Cannot communicate with ...". I tried rosnode kill and it displayed
"killed", but when using rosnode list to see present nodes, they are still
there, so does the rxgraph windows shows.
      So I am asking whether this is normal that they cannot be killed, and
this won't cause anything unexpected ?

      Thanks for any help.

--
Regards

University of Science and Technology of China
School of Computer Science and Technology

K.Chen