Re: [ros-users] Is there a way to use ROS on debian systems …

Forside
Vedhæftede filer:
Indlæg som e-mail
+ (text/plain)
+ (text/html)
Slet denne besked
Besvar denne besked
Skribent: User discussions
Til: User discussions
Emne: Re: [ros-users] Is there a way to use ROS on debian systems ?
Hi Willy,

We don't have regression tests against debian. But I expect that it should
be operational. in rosdep.yaml of the ros stack the debian package names
are all defined. Did you try a `rodep install ros`?

What version of debian are you trying to use? Debian is a little hard to
track as it has not had a release recently.

Tully