Author: User discussions
To: User discussions
Subject: Re: [ros-users] bfl error
Probably install_name_tool needs to be called on liborocos-bfl.dylib. It
should be done in bfl's internal cmake setup.

    brian.
On Jan 4, 2011 5:40 PM, "Kevin Walchko" <> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> My ros installation is having a problem loading bfl when I run

robot_pose_ekf on OS X.

> [kevin@tardis scout]$ rosrun robot_pose_ekf robot_pose_ekf
> dyld: Library not loaded: liborocos-bfl.dylib
> Referenced from:

/Users/kevin/ros/stacks/navigation/robot_pose_ekf/bin/robot_pose_ekf
> Reason: image not found
> /Users/kevin/ros/ros/bin/rosrun: line 35: 239 Trace/BPT trap $exepath "$@"
>
> Using "rospack find bfl" finds it okay.
>
> Using "rosmake bfl" works too and I can see the library in my

/ros/stacks/common/bfl/bfl-boost/lib … so it is being created. I assume
somewhere a script to setup the environment is being missed.