Re: [ros-users] rgb.txt status with stage?

Forside
Vedhæftede filer:
Indlæg som e-mail
+ (text/plain)
Slet denne besked
Besvar denne besked
Skribent: User discussions
Til: User discussions
Emne: Re: [ros-users] rgb.txt status with stage?
It was ticketed, and derailed into general issues of problems with our
lack of an install target, and getting rosmake to set some environment
variables that don't necessarily make sense outside the context of
deb-building.

https://code.ros.org/trac/ros/ticket/3062

Brian encouraged me to mark it won't fix, but that was at a point when
I think we believed an install target was going to be available within
rosbuild in a shorter timeframe than rosbuild2.