Author: Anish Nahar
To: Prasad Dixit
Subject: [ros-users] Anish Nahar wants to stay in touch on LinkedIn
LinkedIn
------------Anish Nahar requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

Prasad,

- Anish Nahar

Accept invitation from Anish Nahar
http://www.linkedin.com/e/dgm3q2-gjo2zuqx-1t/qgWRg63UT3HhQKvF9P0bcR3t0dVGkl7koVf/blk/I1095187524_3/1BpC5vrmRLoRZcjkkZt5YCpnlOt3RApnhMpmdzgmhxrSNBszYPnPgOdjsUcjkVc359bSZSgkZDoS96bPsOejkPcjoRcz8LrCBxbOYWrSlI/EML_comm_afe/

View invitation from Anish Nahar
http://www.linkedin.com/e/dgm3q2-gjo2zuqx-1t/qgWRg63UT3HhQKvF9P0bcR3t0dVGkl7koVf/blk/I1095187524_3/3dvd38RdPwNdjAMckALqnpPbOYWrSlI/svi/

DID YOU KNOW LinkedIn can help you find the right service providers using recommendations from your trusted network? Using LinkedIn Services, you can take the risky guesswork out of selecting service providers by reading the recommendations of credible, trustworthy members of your network.
http://www.linkedin.com/e/dgm3q2-gjo2zuqx-1t/svp/inv-25/

--
(c) 2011, LinkedIn Corporation