Author: User discussions
To: User discussions
Subject: [ros-users] Congrats to ros devs!
I had been putting off some of my kinect related projects until things started to settle down with diamondback.

Now that diamonback beta is released, I figured I'd finally give it a try.

After a few initial hiccups with the "common" stack, "rosmake kinect" went off without a hitch! This included building lots of things, like PCL among others.

I'm excited to start playing around with this this weekend, and I wanted to say thanks and congrats to the ros developers that made it happen =) Without your tireless efforts, and amenability to bug reports, it would never have happened.

Thanks again.

--Nick