Author: User discussions
To: ros-users
Subject: Re: [ros-users] Trying to get bumblebee2 to work

Hi Eric,

Thanks for your fast reply, but unfortunately the error still persist even after changing the owner and the group to the username of the user that i am trying to run the code from.
This is the output that i get after running $ ls -l /dev/*1394*

Output:
crw-rw---- 1 shuttle shuttle 171, 0 2011-02-07 13:42 /dev/raw1394

/dev/video1394:
total 0