Author: User discussions
To: User discussions
Subject: Re: [ros-users] ROS Diamondback Beta 2
On Mon, Feb 7, 2011 at 12:57 PM, Ken Conley <> wrote:
> http://www.ros.org/news/2011/02/ros-diamondback-beta-2-release.html
>
> Thanks everyone for the helpful reports.  We've pushed a lot of stack
> updates and are getting closer to our release candidate.  We
> appreciate your continued help with integration, including the updates
> to the installation instructions on the various Linux distributions.

Ken,

The Diamondback debs are looking good for me so far.

Has it caught up with the unstable packages? (Seems like it has now,
but had not at first.)

Should I uninstall the unstable packages now and just use Diamondback
for further testing? (My Maverick system lists lots of unstable
packages as not installable.)
--
 joq