Author: User discussions
To: User discussions
Subject: Re: [ros-users] 'stackless' packages
Thanks Ken. I think your response should be tagged with #stacks,
#packages, #designdecisions, and #guru. :)

Is there more info on what 'unary stacks' will look like, beyond the
one mailing list thread? And do you have a recommendation for my
current quandary? I'm still leaning towards stackless packages, at
least for right now.

Pat