Author: User discussions
To: User discussions
Subject: Re: [ros-users] Pyyaml using easy_install on Mac OS X
On Mon, Mar 14, 2011 at 12:12 PM, S.Sudarshan <> wrote:
> So basically the problem boils down to rosinstall not invoking the correct
> python. Is there was where I can ensure that rosinstall is looking at the
> correct python? Much appreciated.

I think this is a good point to move this discussion to
anwers.ros.org. I'm not sure how exactly rosinstall finds python. I
would have assumed that it just inherits PATH from your environment
and runs 'python', but if it actually runs a different python than
what you get at the terminal, maybe this is not the case.

Paul