Author: User discussions
To: User discussions, aballardini
Subject: Re: [ros-users] rviz flickering problem with ATI hardware
I think I've seen this before on our ati graphics cards. Try Googling for
and playing with the GL_ALWAYS_INDIRECT or something similar environment
variable. I think the idea is that you need to turn off indirect rendering
for it to work properly.

Also, if you rum glxgears, do you see similar flickering?
On Apr 22, 2011 1:55 PM, "Augusto Luis Ballardini" <> wrote:
> Hi there, does anybody have this problem with ATI hardware and ubuntu

10.10?
> If I active "visual-effects" on ubuntu the main window of RVIZ starts

flickering