Author: User discussions
To: morris, User discussions
Subject: Re: [ros-users] rviz flickering problem with ATI hardware
Sometimes disabling compositing, or switching the window manager to
something like metacity (instead of the default compiz), can make the
flickering go away... though the flickering I experienced in the past was
much higher frequency than what you show.

--Adam

Adam Leeper
Stanford University

719.358.3804