Author: User discussions
To: User discussions
Subject: Re: [ros-users] no jobs with rosmake
On 26 April 2011 23:20, Josep Arnau Claret Robert <
> wrote:

> Hi comrades:
>
> We have been trying to compile some packages like using the make -jx: we
> have tried to use the --pjobs option in rosmake but unfortunatelly it seems
> that it didn't work and rosmake only used 1 CPU.
>
> Are we doing something wrong or anyone has gone thorough this?
>
> Any help will be appreciatted and thx in advance.
>
> Josep

Might be because the package is only using the Makefile for instructions,
that is, it isn't redirecting to mk/cmake.mk and ultimately a CMakeLists.txt
where all the logic is implicitly picked up. The following link might help
you:

http://answers.ros.org/question/564/parallel-compilation-does-jobs-works