Author: User discussions
To: User discussions
Subject: Re: [ros-users] rosoct with an empty svn
Dear Lorenz,

Thanks for the fast reply! Not compatible with diamondback, that's not
good ...

Do you know the ROS Matlab Interface of the University of Pennsylvania?//
https://alliance.seas.upenn.edu/~meam620/wiki/index.php?n=Roslab.IpcBridge
It is applicable for Octave too?

Poseidonius

Am 12.08.2011 15:48, schrieb Lorenz Mösenlechner:
> Hi,
>
> rosoct has been removed because it was unmaintained and, according to
> a commit message, incompatible with diamondback. If you still want to
> have a look at the sources, you can check out an old version of
> ros_experimental. For instance:
>
> svn co https://code.ros.org/svn/ros/stacks/ros_experimental/trunk/ ros_experimental -r 12466
>
> Lorenz
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> the Octave - ROS interface avialable on
>>
>> http://www.ros.org/wiki/rosoct
>>
>> includes a wrong link to a undefined svn repository. Where can I find
>> the current project files?
>>
>> Best wishes
>>
>> Poseidonius

Dipl. Ing. Sebastian Zug
Dept. Embedded Systems and Operating Systems (EOS)
Institute for Distributed Systems (IVS)
Otto-von-Guericke-University of Magdeburg
Universitätsplatz 2
39106 Magdeburg
Germany

mail: