+ (text/plain)
Author: User discussions
To: User discussions
New-Topics: [ros-users] gmapping: Scan Matching Failed, using odometry
Subject: Re: [ros-users] Wiki Dump
On Thu, Nov 10, 2011 at 9:35 AM, Felix Endres
<> wrote:
> now the content is there, but the links are not relative, i.e.
> the "www.ros.org/" in every link needs to be removed.

Looks like the new version of the export tool is doing something
different with the host name. I think that I know how to fix it, but
given the long turnaround time, I'd like to be sure that it'll work.
Do you happen to have an older version of the roswiki tarball
somewhere that I can check? We haven't been archiving the old ones.

    brian.