Author: Developer discussions
To: Developer discussions
Subject: [ros-users] [Ros-developers] problems compiling with pcl_visualizationdependancy
Hello

I'm working on a project that is using pcl_visualization as a dependancy
among others
ros unstable has been installed via ubuntu repo

For some reasons, I'm trying to use the rosinstall tool and checked out
the source code using it. Now while compiling the project, I get the
following error from pcl_visualization
/home/user/ros/perception_pcl_addons/terminal_tools/include/terminal_tools/time.h:41:31: error: pcl/console/print.h: No such file or directory

And its true, there's no pcl/console at all in the ros unstable distro,
but time.h is including it

Any ideas??

Regards, Moataz