Til: User discussions
Emne: Re: [ros-users] doc indexer problem?
Yup, probably because Github was flaky on Friday (don't know about
Saturday). The doc indexer is currently as flaky as the stuff it
indexes. Various attempts have examined making the indexer more
parallel, and thus more fault tolerant, but they haven't been a high
priority. The current effect is about every 1-2 weeks the indexer has
a bad day.

- Ken