Author: User discussions
To: User discussions
Subject: Re: [ros-users] answers.ros.org downtime Sunday afternoon
There was an issue with the internal cache on the site. We rebuilt the
internal cache and since then the broken links have not been observed.
https://code.ros.org/trac/ros/ticket/3846 If this is observed again please
reopen with specifics so we can track it down.

Tully

On Sun, Feb 12, 2012 at 11:39 PM, Stefan Kohlbrecher <