Re: [ros-users] new ros repository hacdc-ros-pkg

Forside
Vedhæftede filer:
Indlæg som e-mail
+ (text/plain)
+ (text/html)
Slet denne besked
Besvar denne besked
Skribent: User discussions
Til: User discussions
Emne: Re: [ros-users] new ros repository hacdc-ros-pkg
Hi Andrew,

Thanks for announcing your repository. It has been added to the indexer.
The stacks and packages will appear the next time it finished indexing.

-- Your friendly neighborhood ROS index team