Re: [ros-users] ROS support for Ubuntu Precise

Forside
Vedhæftede filer:
Indlæg som e-mail
+ (text/plain)
+ (text/html)
Slet denne besked
Besvar denne besked
Skribent: User discussions
Til: User discussions
Emne: Re: [ros-users] ROS support for Ubuntu Precise
On Mon, Apr 30, 2012 at 10:44 AM, Patrick Beeson <> wrote:

> I now remember that I was running this and it was failing in the final
> "rosmake -a" step in the instructions. I don't remember what the problem
> was. But in any case, I wasn't thrilled that this forced the install of
> LOTS of older packages (like Boost 1.46, g++-4.5, etc.). In any case, I'll
> try again and inform you as to where the actually install fails rather than
> where it is not ideal.
>
> In any case, this never did answer my original question, which is when
> will there be deb files in the pool that support a precise distribution?

Lorenz is right, this sounds less like a bug and more like something that
can be dealt with best on http://answers.ros.org.

-j

--
Jonathan Bohren